This machine is designed as a suitable alternative for economic soil cultivation. It is indicated for use on small fields, rough terrains. furrow ridges, greenhouses, maize fields, orchard, gardens, etc.
- Each setup of this indispensable multipurpose machine comes with options for tilling, weeding, cutting, etc.
- It is also enabled for back carriage with flexible power options.
- Kindly watch the attached video for sample uses in field operations.
Mechanical weed control
Weed control is one of the most difficult tasks on an agricultural farm. Weeds reduce farm productivity, they invade crops, smother pastures and in some cases can be harmful to the livestock. They aggressively compete for water, nutrients, and sunlight, resulting in reduced crop yield and poor crop quality. Mechanical weed control is easily adopted by farmers once they get convinced of its advantages. This machine not only uproots weeds but also keeps the soil surface loose, ensuring better soil aeration and water intake capacity.
- Weeding by motorized weeders reduces the cost of labor and also saves time (as against traditional hand weeding).
- The powerful 4-stroke engine spins the tines twice as fast as other tillers
- Finger-controlled throttle for infinite speed control and ease of operation
- The unique, curvy tines can be used to till down 10 inches deep. Or, simply turn the tines around to shallow cultivate the top 2 to 3 inches of soil
- It consists of connector arms to stimulate digging motion in a particular arrangement to automate this task.
- This system is made up of high-power motor, couplings, connector arms, mounts and joints, screws, wheels and rods, battery, handles to hold the weeder
- Each setup is adapted for cutting, weeding, brushing, tilling and harvesting