The Hot Pepper Habanero has a growing season of 90-100 days and loves hot environmental conditions. The large blocky fruit of this variety starts off with a fresh green colour turning to red. The fruit walls are thick and fleshy and the shoulders of the fruit are shallow with a very good calyx attachment. The plants carry a high yield and have an average height indoors of 160 cm, but will in outdoor conditions be semi-compact with a good cover against sun scalding. If planted in double rows outside with a short staked support, a very high yield over a long picking period can be achieved. The resistance against PVY is an added value.
- These seeds have been treated with Bio-Stimulants which confer: Increased germination energy, increased root growth, increased vegetative growth, increased fruit setting, increased fruit quality (shape, weight, colour), increased resistance to climatic stress, advanced ripening etc.
Nutritional Benefits of Eating Hot Peppers
- Digestive system: Hot peppers contain some substances that are beneficial against ulcers. They can also serve as anti-irritants to the alimentary tract. Hot peppers contain trace amounts of antioxidants and other chemicals that aid digestive issues such as, healing an upset stomach, reducing intestinal gas, curing diarrhoea and acting as a natural remedy for cramps.
- Healthy heart: It also enhances the circulatory system and prevents heart disease by lowering blood serum cholesterol, reducing lipid deposits. Consumption of hot peppers can also lead to dilatation of blood vessels to aid in blood flow.
- Reduction of cancer risks: Capsaicin in red hot peppers is both anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant allowing hot peppers to fight cancers. Research also shows that the consumption of large quantities of peppers is effective against breast, pancreatic and bladder cancers.
- Prevention of bad breath: They can serve as a disinfectant to the air you breathe out, improving the odour of your breath.
- Hot peppers can also mitigate migraines, significantly lessening body pains.
- Improvement of metabolism and promotion of weight loss.
- It can prevent allergic reactions and symptoms of allergies.Place your orders today