This formulation of Florfenicol and Doxycycline is a broad spectrum antibiotic indicated for the treatment of respiratory diseases such as CRD, pneumonia, pleuritis, pasteurellosis and gastrointestinal diseases: enteritis, gastritis, diarrhea, paratyphoid in poultry.
APA Flo-Do-P (Broad spectrum antibiotic)
COMPOSITION of APA Flo-Do-P
This broad spectrum antibiotic is indicated for the treatment of respiratory diseases: CRD, pneumonia, pleuritis, pasteurellosis, gastrointestinal diseases: enteritis, gastritis, diarrhea, white-feces diarrhea, paratyphoid.
– Do not exceed the dose indicated
– Not indicated for birds having hepatic (liver) and renal (kidney) impairment.
– Do not use in the case of known hypersensitivity to any of composition of the product.
Meat: 7 days.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
Dissolve in drinking water or mix with feed all day long.
– Pigs, calves, goats, sheep: 1 kg/ton of feed during 3 – 5 days.
– Poultry: 1g/liter of drinking water during 3 – 5 days.
Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
Specification: APA Flo-Do-P (Florfenicol-Doxycycline)-100g