We offer the ISA Brown pullets (Sourced from CHI Hatcheries). The ISA Brown’s good livability, egg quality, and production make it a great choice for commercial egg producers.
- The ISA Brown is known for its strong and reliable results, renowned as a globally recognized breed with an impressive performance. Extensive testing with this product shows that the ISA Brown has exceptional feed conversion and is capable of laying 500 high-quality eggs.
- ISA Brown adapts well to different climates, management systems, and housing systems. All this combined with an excellent feed conversion ratio results in reliable performance for commercial egg producers
- The price displayed is for a carton of 50 chicks.
- The schedule for vaccination and medication will be forwarded to your email upon the placement of successful orders.
- Kindly book ahead to secure your orders. The order could experience prolonged delivery timeframe
The CHI Pullets (ISA Brown)
The ISA Brown CHI pullets are hybrid birds containing genes from a wide range of breeds (sex-linked coloration). They were developed by the Institut de Selection Animale (ISA), with reference to enhancing balanced performance and production of high-quality-strong-shelled eggs.
Proven worldwide, this breed is renowned for:
- Its high feed intake capacity and improved feed conversion ratio.
- Superior egg production with outstanding large eggs.
- Adaptable to various housing and management systems.
- Thus, it is one of the best breeds of laying birds available to the Nigerian market.
- Although the ISA Brown pullets were mainly developed as battery birds (perform better in battery cages), their adaptive nature enables them to thrive in free-range and deep litter housing systems.
- Therefore, it is ideal for both small scale and large scale farmers as it is economical.
Specification: ISA Brown Pullets (Day-Old | CHI Brand) – PreOrder (Within 3 Weeks)