Embaceryl is a broad spectrum and water-soluble mixture of antibiotics and multivitamins indicated for the fast and effective control of common infections in livestock.
Embaceryl is a water-soluble mixture of antibiotics and vitamins.
Composition of Embaceryl (per 100g)
- Tylosin base, Oxytetracycline base, Neomycin sulphate, Colistin sulphate, Vitamins (A, D, E, B1 Hcl, B2, B3 Hcl, B12 water miscible, K), D-Calcium Pantothenate, Nicotinamide, Vit. C, Inositol and Excipient q.s.
- Indicated for the control of chronic respiratory disease (CRD) and associated disease complex.
- A broad spectrum of action (Tylosin + Colistin).
- Stimulates growth and enhances immunity.
Contraindicated in animals sensitive to active ingredients.
- Use disinfectant-free water
- For veterinary use only
- Store in a dry, dark place (max. 30oC).
- Store in closed packing, away from air.
- Keep away from children.
Specification: Embaceryl Antibiotics and Multivitamins -100g