A fish feed granulator is used for converting feed ingredients that are in mash form into granules, resulting in strong, smooth granules that are good for feeding fish.
- Thus, it turns mash feeds into pellets without adding water, producing various sizes of pellets – 2mm for Juveniles, 4mm for post-juveniles as well as 6mm and 8mm. The size of the pellets you choose to produce largely depends on the age and size of the fish.
- The flat-die granulator is also a commonly used equipment in the production of organic fertilizers. It can produce cylindrical organic fertilizer particles and feed particles.
- The feed granulator is especially beneficial for small-scale production as it is lightweight, has a simple structure, consumes low power, and is very affordable.
- The key components are the die and roller which are made of high-quality alloy material and are well treated with heat to ensure the durability of the machine.
- The machine is very easy to operate, and it produces very low noise.
- The capacity of this fish feed granulator is 500 kilogram per hour
- It has a high granulation rate.
- Pelleted feed made by a feed pellet machine can make animals have better performance than a meal ration.
- The heat generated in the pelletizing process can make the feedstuffs more digestible by breaking down starches.
- It improves the palatability of the feed.
- Pellets and granules ensure a short eating period.
- Improved animal performance.