Gobara is a systemic general weed killer for the control of annual and perennial weeds on arable land.
- It is an efficient crop protection product with excellent weed control, reliability, and favorable environmental attributes.
- It is applicable in low volume- low-pressure pre-plant spraying systems (emergence of first weed prior to planting).
Gobara: Product features
- Composition: 360g/L Glyphosate isopropylamine salt with 100% surfactant.
- Packaging: 1liter
- Type: Systemic
- Usage/Application: Liquid
- Packaging form: Bottles
Gobara: Product benefits
- Faster uptake and symptoms.
- Highest levels of long-term weed control.
- Greater consistency in a wider range of weather conditions.
- Less packaging, handling, and waste than other herbicide formulations.
- Symptoms develop more quickly allowing cultivation intervals to be reduced.