Vazuril has toltrazuril as its constituents which makes it an anticoccidial with activity against Eimeria spp. in poultry. It is an effective anticoccidial oral solution. Make a purchase today.
Vazuril is a broad spectrum anticoccidial against different spp. of eimeria. During the intracellular proliferating phase of both schizonts and gametes, it inhibits their nucleus division and leading to the death of coccidia. It is a must-have anticoccidial liquid for your poultry.
COMPOSITION OF VAZURIL :
Each ml contains :
Toltrazuril – 25 mg
It is a medication applicable for Coccidiosis of all stages like the schizogony and gametogenic stages of Eimeria spp. in chickens and turkeys. Some of which are
- Poultry: Eimeria spp., E. acervuli, E. Brunetti, E. maxima, E. mitis, E. necatrix, E. tenella, E. hagani, E. praecox.
Turkey: E. adenoids, galloparonis, E. meleagrimitis.
- It is not suitable for administration to animals with impaired hepatic and/or renal function.
SIDE EFFECTS :
- When given at high dosages in laying hens, eggs drop and in broilers, growth is inhibited and polyneuritis can occur.
- 200 ml per 200 litres drinking water for 2 days consecutively (7 mg/kg b.wt.)
- In severe cases, repeat the treatment after 5 days at the same dose for 2 consecutive days
SAFETY PERIOD :
Turkey: 16 days
Chicken: 18 days
- Keep in a dry, dark place at 15 – 25 degree celsius
- Keep out of the reach of children
- For veterinary use only
- Do not administer within 4 weeks of onsets of laying
WITHDRAWAL TIME :
For meat consumption: 7 days
Specification: Vazuril | Anticoccidial Oral Solution | 1 Litre