Vir-110, AE (Avian Encephalomyelitis)
Make safe and reliable transaction with us.
We accept bank transfer, bank deposit, online with bank, or debit/credit card
Avian Encephalomyelitis (AE), freeze dried live vaccine- Calnek 1143 strain
Composition: Each dose contains: Avian Encephalomyelitis virus, Calnek 1143 strain, at least 104.0 CID50.
Indications: Immunization of future layers and breeding stock (chickens & turkeys) against Avian Encephalomyelitis.
Administration and dosage: Use by instructions of a veterinarian.
Reconstitution: Reconstitute immediately prior to use:
Aseptically transfer 5 ml of cooled sterilized distilled water into the vaccine vial. Shake well for complete reconstitution.
– Do not add disinfectants to the drinking water 3 days before vaccination.
– Deprive the birds of drinking water two hours before vaccination.
– Prepare adequate volume of drinking water to be consumed within one to two hours.
– Protect the dissolved vaccine virus from chlorine by adding Blue Neutrachlor (following the instructions) or skim milk powder (50g/20L) or skim milk (0.5L/20L) to the drinking water and mix well.
– Mix well the reconstitueted vaccine in the final volume of disinfectant-free drinking water.
– Let the birds consume all the vaccine-water volume before renewing water supply.
– Vaccinate healthy flock only.
– Do not vaccinate birds before 10 weeks of age nor 2 weeks before the onset of lay.
– Do not vaccinate birds neighboring to unvaccinated or younger chicks.
– Discard unused remained vaccine.
Withdrawal period: None
Storage: Store at 2°- 8°C, protected from direct sun light.
Presentation: Available in 1,000 doses.