Virsin 336, 500ml, Coryza- 1,000 doses
Make safe and reliable transaction with us.
We accept bank transfer, bank deposit, online with bank, or debit/credit card
Inactivated vaccine against Infectious Coryza, Haemophilusparagallinarum serotypes A, B & C, in Aluminium hydroxide
1. Use by instruction of a veterinarian.
2. Vaccinate only a healthy flock, apply stringent aseptic procedure.
3. Warm vaccine to room temperature (200-250C), just before use.
4. Shake well before and during use.
5. Inject birds according to dosage, S.C.
6. First vaccination should be done at 6-8 weeks of age. For sufficient protection vaccinate birds twice at 3-4 weeks interval.
7. Dosage: 0.5 ml per bird.
8. Discard remained unused vaccine.
Store at 2°- 8°C.
Do not freeze
Do not expose vaccine to direct sunlight.