Provide 24 hours of water supply to your chicken using our poultry bell drinkers!
- This automatic bell drinker is recommended for chickens reared on the floor – be it broiler, cockerel, pullet, or kuroiler.
- Always adjust the drinkers to the proper drinking height, keeping the drinker lip a little higher than the bird’s back.
Place an order with us today.
The Indian bell drinker enables Chickens to perform better when they have uninterrupted access to freshwater. Here are some characteristics of this bell drinker
- The product, which is a hanging-type drinker, is suitable for floor-reared chickens.
- The bell drinker is made from a rugged plastic made to stand the test of time in spite of very active activity from chickens.
- It is easily adjustable to meet the needs of growing chickens. It helps you ensure a constant water level and a dry floor on your farm.
- Once a bird drinks as little as 10 grams (0.3 oz.) of water, this highly sensitive and maintenance-free system is activated.
- Approximately 10 to 12 of the drinkers are needed to serve 1000 adult chickens. In hot climates, experience shows that you might need 12 to 14 drinkers for 1000 chickens.
- Adjust drinkers to the proper drinking height, always keeping the drinker lip a little higher than the bird’s back. The water pressure can be regulated with the pressure regulator.
Important Notes about the poultry bell drinker
- Check water pressure level if the litter around the bell drinker becomes wet. It might be that the water pressure is too high. This is adjustable.
- Keep drinkers high enough – ensure the lip of the drinker is slightly higher than the back of the chickens – on the average.
- Always ensure a constant supply of water through the bell drinker in order to keep the birds as hydrated as possible.
Specification: Indian Bell Drinker | For Poultry