Book your day-old Noiler chickens (AMO Brand) and get it delivered wherever you are.
- The price here is for a carton of 50 chicks. You can buy as many cartons as you need.
- Orders for noilers need to be pre-booked and could be delivered within 2 weeks after order confirmation. Deliveries could be earlier as well based on existing conditions.
- Customers will be notified via text and phone calls before their orders are shipped to ensure availability for pickup.
- Kindly make a booking ahead.
- Schedule for vaccination/medication will be forwarded to your mail upon placement of successful orders.
Noiler chickens are hybrid products of broilers and cockerels. Hence, they develop a lot of meat like broiler chickens and are very resistant to adverse conditions like cockerels and are able to withstand most common poultry diseases.
They were recently introduced into the Nigerian market to make the raising of chickens easier for many farmers.
With the male Noiler chickens, you can achieve a bridge of the benefits of broilers and cockerels. In 12 weeks to 16 weeks, the Noilers are able to attain the weight of up to 2.5 kilograms if fed quality feed (with good management).
- Kuroilers/Noilers/Croilers are a dual purpose multi-colored birds, which are reared for both meat and egg production.
- These birds attain maturity at 13 weeks with a weight of about 2.6kg for the males and 2.2kg for the females. The females start laying at about 5 months, laying about 150-200 eggs in a year. The females don’t brood their eggs so if you want to hatch then you need an incubator.
- These hybrids are heavy eaters just like broilers and have the meat attributes of broilers and the ruggedness of cockerels, and they grow very fast.
- The Kuroilers come in different colors like the local chicken.
TIPS FOR KEEPING NOILER CHICKENS
- Give antibiotics and vitamins (e.g. Enrofloxacin and Vitalyte) for the first 5 days.
- Ensure they have enough access to feed and water daily.
- Call your veterinarian to vaccinate them regularly according to the schedules recommended.
- Always give them multivitamins before or after vaccination.
- After the first de-worming, make sure you de-worm them every month or as recommended by your veterinarian
- Drugs can be given to them after the day of vaccination, but not on the day of vaccination
Before leaving the point of delivery, please count your birds while the driver is still there.
Specification: Commercial Day-Old Noiler Chicks (AMO Brand)