The Dekalb DK920 Medium Maturity comes in 2kg Bag. This maize seed gives you the best chance for success; advanced research, early maturity, consistent performance and high yielding genetics to give you more options on the farm. Place orders today.
The Dekalb DK920 Medium Maturity is a Bayer/Dekalb Brand. It comes in a 2kg bag. The maize seeds are performance leaders thanks to an ongoing commitment to innovation and seed expertise that’s second to none. DEKALB innovations incorporate fresh thinking and advantages that are field-proven season after season.
This maize seed gives you the best chance for success; advanced research, early maturity, consistent performance and high yielding genetics to give you more options on the farm.
In Africa, Bayer/Dekalb maize varieties are available in Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Malawi and Zambia. They are high yielding, drought-tolerant, and resist diseases such as leaf rust, Maize Streak virus (MSV), Grey Leaf Spot (GLS), and diplopia. Dekalb hybrids are responsive to good management and thus, yields can be enhanced by adopting good agronomic practices.
DEKALB corn products feature 100% exclusive genetics built from a diverse global germplasm pool and are bred to achieve high yields and deliver dependable performance to maximize your operation’s profitability.
Feature of Dekalb DK920
- Consistent performance.
- High yielding genetics.
- It is drought tolerant.
- Resist diseases.
- Average Yield- 6 tonnes per hectare.
- Potential Yield- 10 tonnes per hectare.
- High N-use and water efficiency with moderate potential for prolificacy.
- DK 920 is tolerant to maize streak virus, rust, leaf blight, curvularia leaf spot, and Striga hermonthica.
- Medium Crop Cycle of 100-110 days for Dry harvest.
- Moderate tolerance to drought occurring at the early growth stage.