The Habanero Yellow is high yielding and the plant will grow about 30” high (75 cm). The yellow habanero pepper is characteristically lantern-shaped, maturing from light green to a beautiful golden-yellow. Highly resistance to pepper diseases.
Maturity: 80-100 days
Quantity size: 10g
Mode of cultivation: Open field.
Nutritional Benefits of Eating Hot Peppers
- Digestive system: Hot peppers contain some substances that are beneficial against ulcers. They can also serve as anti-irritants to the alimentary tract. Hot peppers contain trace amounts of antioxidants and other chemicals that aid digestive issues such as, healing an upset stomach, reducing intestinal gas, curing diarrhoea and acting as a natural remedy for cramps.
- Healthy heart: It also enhances the circulatory system and prevents heart disease by lowering blood serum cholesterol, reducing lipid deposits. Consumption of hot peppers can also lead to dilatation of blood vessels to aid in blood flow.
- Reduction of cancer risks: Capsaicin in red hot peppers is both anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant allowing hot peppers to fight cancers. Research also shows that the consumption of large quantities of peppers is effective against breast, pancreatic and bladder cancers.
- Prevention of bad breath: They can serve as a disinfectant to the air you breathe out, improving the odour of your breath.
- Hot peppers can also mitigate migraines, significantly lessening body pains.
- Improvement of metabolism and promotion of weight loss.
- It can prevent allergic reactions and symptoms of allergies.Place your orders today