This defeathering machine offers a combination of efficiency as well as time-saving options for swift processing of poultry for farmers/vendors.
- It helps remove feathers from poultry within a short duration.
- These machines are imported, adding to the strength and durability.
- There are different capacities of this equipment based on your specific needs.
- An operation, regardless of the model, typically lasts 5 minutes.
Place your orders now!
Imported Defeathering Machine
This imported defeathering machine is indicated for the removal of feathers from poultry birds (broilers, old layers, cockerels, turkeys, etc.)
- It ensures a high possibility of efficiency and time-saving options, eventually bringing about quick processing of poultry birds for the farmer or processor.
- The mini-imported machine is of 3 to 5 birds capacity while the medium size typically takes more birds at go.
Imported Defeathering Machine: Features
- This feather plucking machine is capable of plucking different number of birds depending on the model you are purchasing.
- The entire process of plucking takes about 5 minutes.
How a defeathering machine works
- A defeathering machine is designed as a cylindrical stainless steel jar mounted on a rectangular metal stand. The machine also has an electric motor. The inner surface of the machine has bullet-shaped rubber fittings which are sometimes called plucker fingers.
- When a slaughtered and scalded bird is dropped inside the de-feathering machine, the plucker fingers will get rid of the feathers as the electric motor rotates and the body of the bird rubs against the fingers.
- The removed feathers come out at an opening below the machine.
- Within 5 minutes max, the feather removal process should have been completed.
Directions for use
- Slaughter the bird and allow blood to drain properly.
- Dip the chicken in hot water to scald at 65 to 80 degrees. The temperature of the water is dependent on the toughness of the skin of the bird.
- Turn on the machine and drop the scalded birds in it.
- The best time to turn off the machine is between 10 to 20 seconds, although this depends on the type of poultry and its skin toughness.