Vit E/ Selenium in a Nutshell
- Better transfer of Vit E+ Sel. to egg and semen leading to improvement of egg quality. (Hatchability & fertility)
- Improvement of chick viability
- High quality of egg shell
- Essential for growth and reproduction
- Combats free radicals in birds and enhance disease resistance
- Helps to maintain and sustain the integrity of the structural tissue
- Supports the development of the nervous system.
- Enhances the nutritional value of meat and egg.
- Ensures vitamin E concentration in egg yolk.