Embazin-Forte is a broad spectrum anticoccidial agent indicated for the fast and effective control of coccidiosis in chickens and rabbits.
We deliver nationwide
Embazin-Forte is a broad-spectrum anticoccidial agent with vitamin K.
Composition of Embazin-Forte
- Sulphaquinoxaline B.P. …9.4g
- Diaveridine B.P.V. ……….0.98g
- Vitamin K…………………….0.053g
Dosage and Administration
Dissolve the content of 30g sachet in 50 liters of drinking water, give medicated water for three days, plain water for two days then medicated water for another three days (3-2-3).
Contraindicated in animals sensitive to sulphonamides.
- Use disinfectant-free water
- May cause nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.
- For veterinary use only
- Store in a dry, dark place (max. 30oC).
- Store in closed packing, away from air.
- Keep away from children.
Specification: Embazin-Forte Anticoccidial With Vitamin K (30g)