Toltrazuril is an anticoccidial of the triazinetrione group, active against Eimeria spp. It is an oral solution and comes in a 1-litre keg. Buy now and keep your poultry and livestock safe.
Toltranor is an effective oral solution, it has toltrazuril as its major constituent. Toltrazuril is an anticoccidial active against Eimeria spp. Toltrazuril induces changes in the fine structure of the developmental stages of coccidia. These are caused primarily by swelling of the endoplasmic reticulum and of the Golgi apparatus, abdominal changes to the perinuclear space and disturbances in cell division. Toltrazuril causes a decrease in the activity of respiratory chain enzymes in the parasites.
Composition (Per 1ml)
- Toltrazuril- 25mg
For the treatment of coccidiosis in chicken, calves and piglets. Toltranor is effective against Eimeria acervulina, E. brunetti, E. maxima, E. necatrix, E. tenella, E. mitis. Toltrazuril has been used as a treatment of equine protozoal myeloencephaltis (EPM) caused by sarcocystis neurona.
Dosage and Administration Of Toltranor
For oral administration
- Poultry: 1ml per 1liter of drinking water (25ppm) for 2 consecutive days or 3mls per liter of drinking water (75ppm) for 8 hrs per day for 2 days
- Calves: 15mg/kg body weight
- Piglets: 20mg/kg body weight
- Do not use in animals with known hypersensitivity to the active substance
- Toltrazuril does not interfere with the development of immunity against coccidiosis. As with all anticoccidials, prolonged use may result in the development of resistant strains.
Chicken: 14 days
Eggs: Do not use in birds producing eggs for human consumption
Calves, Piglets: Meat: 14 days
- Keep in well-closed containers, stored in a dry and cool place below 30 degree celsius, protect from light
- 3 years
- Keep out of reach of children
- For veterinary use only
Specification: Toltranor 2.5% Oral Solution | Anti-Cocci | 1 Litre