Nufotox pro is an innovative blend of yeasts, enzymes, biopolymers, and HSCAS (Hydrated Sodium calcium aluminosilicate) with high toxin binding power at a low dosage.
- Its composition improves the performance of the animals affected by the mycotoxins.
- It maximizes the degradation of toxins and stabilizes the intestinal microflora.
Nufotox pro is made of constituents that engage in biologic catalysis of toxins while acting as a bactericide & fungicide. Specifically, it aids in the control and prevention of mycotoxicosis (diarrhoea, poor or bad performance, reproductive problems, liver and kidney problems) due to the presence of mycotoxins (produced by the secondary metabolism of moulds), in all species (pigs, cows, poultry, etc).
Mycotoxicoses are intoxications caused by ingestion of foodstuffs contaminated with mycotoxins, which are toxic secondary metabolites of microscopic filamentous fungi (moulds). Hence, it can be described as a disease caused by a natural toxin produced by a fungus. In poultry, this usually results when toxin-producing fungi grow in grain and feed.
- HSCAS (Hydrated Sodium calcium aluminosilicate)
NUFOTOX PRO IN A NUTSHELL:
- All animals, poultry inclusive
- Standard dosage: 0.5 – 1 Kg / Metric Ton (depending on the contamination and the health status of the animal).
- 25kg Bags
Specification: NUFOTOX PRO (Mycotoxicosis Control)