Virsin 361, 500ml, Salmonela- 1,000 doses
Make safe and reliable transaction with us.
We accept bank transfer, bank deposit, online with bank, or debit/credit card
Inactivated vaccine against Salmonella Infection, in oil emulsion
Contains highly antigenic quantities of Salmonella enteritidis (B3 & C14) and Salmonella typhimurium (DT104)
1. Use by instruction of a veterinarian.
2. Vaccinate only a healthy flock, apply stringent aseptic procedure.
3. Warm vaccine to room temperature (200-250C), just before use.
4. Shake well before and during use.
5. Inject birds according to dosage, S.C.
6. Vaccinate birds between 9-16 weeks of age.
Administer two seperate doses 3-4 weeks apart.
7.Dosage: 0.5 ml per bird.
8. Discard remained unused vaccine.
Store at 2°- 8°C.
Do not freeze
1. Do not expose vaccine to direct sunlight.
2. In case of injecting oil emulsion to human, see a physician immediately