Inactivated vaccine against Infectious Bursal Disease (Gumboro), in oil emulsion
1. Use by instruction of a veterinarian.
2. Vaccinate only a healthy flock, apply stringent aseptic procedure.
3. Warm vaccine to room temperature (200-250C), just before use.
4. Shake well before and during use.
5. Inject birds according to dosage, S.C.
0.3 ml per bird younger than 3 weeks.
0.5 ml per bird older than 3 weeks.
7. Discard remained unused vaccine.
Store at 2°- 8°C.
Do not freeze
1. Do not expose vaccine to direct sunlight.
2. In case of injecting oil emulsion to human, see a physician immediately.